Jan 18, 2022
Fatigue, burn out, exhaustion. Despite all of the
'New Year, New You' mantras, are you still trying to figure out
your way back to YOURSELF?
If you have found yourself asking, ‘Will I ever feel
like myself again?’ - this episode is for YOU.
Tune in as Mary graciously invites us to pause,
reflect, and step back into our true selves and identities.
Mary is diving Ito:
- What ‘at last, exhausted’ means for you and your
- How to get the wonder back in your life that you
used to dream about as a
- How not to lose yourself under the weight of
- 3 ways to end the exhaustion and get back to
If some days (okay, maybe MOST days), you’re at the
end your rope, tune in to borrow some hope for your upcoming week.
And be sure to stick around until the end of the episode to hear
Mary’s “Slow Growth” prayers from her upcoming book.
MORE FROM MARY:
- You can find show notes for this episode at marymarantz.com/blog
- For more inspiration and
tips on owning your muddy story:
- Find Mary on Instagram @marymarantz
- Find Mary on YouTube by searching for the Mary
- If you love this episode, we bet you would also love
Mary’s first book Dirt, all about growing up in a trailer in West
Virginia, before going on to Yale for law school. It is a story of
redemption and how we make peace with our past. You can find that
at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Target online or anywhere, books are
- Don't forget to pre-order slow growth equals strong
roots while you're there, too!
- Finally, if you are loving the show, will you take a
minute to go rate it with five stars and leave a review? Wherever
you listen to podcasts.
This helps us get the show in front of so many more
people and continues to help us book amazing guests for you here,
like we have for you all season long here in the Slow Growth Equals
Strong Roots Season. Thanks friends, we’ll see you again soon.